Cute FALL WINTER combat boots!

in , , , , , by Jackielyn, Thursday, December 12, 2019
I'M IN LOVE WITH THESE COMBAT BOOTS! It's also on sale right now until 12/16/2019 for $49 (Originally $89.00), so go get them & let me see how you style them. They also have them in black. These are so comfortable, I love the way they feel and it doesn't hurt my feet. I'm a realtor® full time & I'm always running around showing property or running errands, these are by far one of my faves for the season!

I'm always on a hunt for cute boots that actually fit me. I can only really fit a size 5 in boots or booties, so when I see cute ones in my size I always try to snatch them when they go on sale.

Remember, you can instantly shop my looks by following me on the LIKEtoKNOW.it shopping app!
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© JLYNLOVEE · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS